The Mercury House is one of the most valued locations in Helsinki.
The office premises have been renovated and the building’s technology renewed in 2019. The property’s beautiful and decorative architecture has been brought to its new glory. As a user of the property, you can enjoy a high-level work environment in a valuable historical property in the heart of the city.
- A well-known valuable property
- An excellent location in the most beautiful part of the Helsinki city centre
- Completely renovated facilities
- High ceilings and spectacular views of the Esplanadi Park and Mikonkatu
- The location has direct access to shopping centre Kämp Galleria, home to many designer boutiques and cafes
Pohjoisesplanadi 33 is in the very centre of Helsinki. Tram stops are available within a short walking distance on Aleksanterinkatu, by the Market Square and on Mannerheimintie. Also the railway station and Kamppi Centre are close by.
City centre services
Pohjoisesplanadi 33 offers direct entry to shopping centre Kämp Galleria, and it is also located near shopping centre Kluuvi and several high-quality restaurants.
Offices 1 742 m²
Storage 446,5 m²
Bus stop 500 m
Tram stop 100 m
Metro station 205 m
Railway station 500 m
Airport 25 km