Well-known city centre premise with attractive occupants: shopping centre Kämp Galleria and GLO Hotel Kluuvi.
This well-known building is part of a culturally significant historical environment on Aleksanterinkatu and is situated right in the path of tourists, shoppers and business travellers. The premises are mainly occupied by shopping centre Kämp Galleria and GLO Hotel Helsinki Kluuvi, but the building also offers 400 m² of office space.
Aleksanterinkatu 42 was built in 1892 and renovated into a hotel in 2006. Aleksanterinkatu 40 was built in 1962 and renovated into a hotel in 2006.
|Year of construction 1892||Renovated 2006|
|Floor area 1 000-2 000 m2||Leasable area 12 252,7 m2|
In the heart of Helsinki
Aleksanterinkatu 40–42 is located in the very centre of Helsinki, near Esplanade Park and the Market Square. The nearest parking garage is P-Kluuvi. There is a tram stop right in front of the building, and the Kaisaniemi/Helsinki University metro station just a short walk away.
Housed in the same property, Kämp Galleria is an elegant shopping centre with dozens of specialty stores and high-quality services and restaurants.
Offices 2 179 m²
Retail 3 401 m²
Storage 1 784,70 m²
Bus stop 300 m
Tram stop 20 m
Metro station 300 m
Railway station 300 m
Airport 25 km